WHATS NEW?

SEMUA INFO YANG ADA PADA HALAMAN INI SEWAKTU-WAKTU DAPAT BERUBAH KARENA ADA REVISI MAUPUN PENAMBAHAN DATA. SERING-SERINGLAH UNTUK CEK DAN RICEK.

Senin, 07 Desember 2009

My students go BLOG after all!

Hi guys... See? I know you all can do it. even much much better than I did. Most blogs are wonderful. Thank GOD then. However, I m still waiting for the rest to submit more blogs. Soon we are all connected to one another. Isn't it nice? Hm, just to remind you bout the lovely task for remedial, there are three asignments you should carry on instead of making BLOG off course. First you do make the pictures as we ever did before and put in a special blog. Secondly, You make a short video (1 minute for each remedial topic) and put it also in another special blog. Thirdly, You should provide ten test items for each remedial topic and again, put it in a special blog. Next, those blogs should be linked or given the link in your main blog containing the articles of the 1st semester materials. I know you understand what I mean. We have talked about it, haven't we? Good. Now, please do it well guys.

0 komentar: